Pads for SHD Series Rollers
Manufacturer: Hilman Rollers
FOB: East Coast Warehouse
These Pads for SHD Series are available in neoprene and fabric.
Hilman Elastomeric Preload Pads are used on top of or built into the top of individual rollers and serve to cushion the load while it is being moved. These replaceable pads are made of a high durometer neoprene that makes then strong yet resilient.
Elastomeric Pad Features:
- Pads are pliable under heavy loads.
- Offer a non-slip surface at the base of the load allow the roller footprint to conform with minor imperfections in the rolling surface.
- Provides the user with the dual benefit of reducing the metal-to-metal slippage that can occur when moving a large piece of metal based equipment over less than a perfect floor surface.
The A Flex-Mount Fabric Preload Pad used with a Hilman Roller cushions the load over a long period. The replaceable pad is made with a fabric duct impregnated into an elastomer blend creating a high durometer pad which is both resilient and durable under heavy loading.
A Flex-Mount Pads Features:
- Protection at the base of the load Flex Mount Fabric Pads allow the rollers to move over a slightly out-of-level surface with comparative ease, while they remain under tension with the load.
- Low compression set with an excellent predictable spring rate.