FOB: East Coast Warehouse
OT and NT Turntable Applications:
- Semi-permanent and permanent type applications, with or without guidance.
- Die Transfer Cart or as bearing for a thermal expansion joint.
- Provides lateral/rotational motion when your solution requires it.
- May be used in conjunction with the Hilman Rollers Accu-Roll when its tracks are not parallel.
- Range of capacity: 5 to 75-tons.
- Turntables bolt to the base roller unit and allow the roller to swivel.
- Offers freedom of lateral motion in Hilman Rollers Accu-Roll applications.
- Connection hardware is included.
Standard Designs are able to have one or more modifications added to them to create a unique product. For example, the OT turntables are pictured with optional bolt attachments.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!