Galvanite Corrosion Resistant Stock Lockers - Six Tier 1-Wide
FOB: Tennessee, Pennsylvania, Florida, California, Ohio, Texas Warehouse
Features Quick Ship!
Galvanite lockers are fabricated from prime galvannealed (hot-dipped zinc coated, annealed) sheet steel, then finished with an electrostatically applied high grade powder coat finish providing double protection against corrosion.
Ideal for use in high humidity areas, outdoor locations, near shower or pool areas, and food facilities.
- BODY CONSTRUCTION: 24 gauge, galvannealed corrosion resistant sheet steel
- BODY STYLES: Six tier
- DOOR: 16 gauge, galvannealed corrosion resistant sheet steel louvered for added ventilation, 18 gauge for box doors
- HINGES: Continuous piano type
- HANDLE (Box): Box lockers include a projecting single-point friction catch door pull prepared for both padlock or built-in lock. No moving parts insures quiet maintenance-free operation.
- LEGS: 6" high legs are standard. Lockers without legs are available for a nominal charge.