ERS Series Swivel Attachment
Supplier: Hilman Rollers
FOB: East Coast Warehouse
Hilman ERS Series Swivel Attachments are designed to make turns easier. These attachments add minimal height to the basic roller, while offering ability to make turns without the need of jacking the equipment. Choose between two types of swivel attachments: Padded (LP) models, or Diamond (LD) models.
- Chrome steel ball bearings for smooth operation.
- Diamond steel or padded tops and swivel locking devices.
- Padded attachments support minimize metal-to-metal slippage.
- Height equalizers are also available for each roller size.
- The swivel-locking tops combine swivel and rigid designs with spring loaded locks that can engage every 45 degrees.
- Rollers are ready to move heavyweights up to 100 tons in weight.
Padded (LP) Models:
The built-in neoprene pad allows for some compression while providing a non-slip surface. A versatile choice for moving on less than perfect floors or for moving metal based machines.
Diamond (LD) Models:
The spike-like steel grid is able to grip into wood and provide a secure move for crated or palletized equipment.
- Model Info